Students are expected to pay the first installment of their residence fees when they arrive at their student accommodation. To make this process as easy as possible, fully enrolled students can pay residence fees using London South Bank University's online payment facility. You'll find details of your due payments and the dates they should be paid on page two of your offer letter.
Use the button below to enter our online residence fee payment system.
Five steps to making a payment:
- To log on you'll need to enter your LSBU student number and date of birth.
- Enter your title (ie Mr, Miss etc), first name, surname and your relationship with the payer eg, self, parent or guardian.
- Then select the Residence Fee button to ensure your payment is credited against your residence fee account.
- When all this is completed you can then enter your credit/debit card details and the amount you wish to pay.
- If your payment is successful an online receipt will be generated, which you can either save electronically or print.
If you need any help with finding your student number contact a member of the Accommodation Service team on 020 7815 6417.